Friday, July 24, 2009

whoooooa hoaaaaaah!!!!

My baby just called!!!! He sounded super, super beat (bless his heart). He says he has been doing great since he has been in Georgia. He just woke up from working a night shift and he couldn’t talk long because they were getting ready to do formations. He said we can finally start sending him packages and letters. As soon as I get the address (he mailed it to us) I will post it for anyone that wants to write.

When I asked what he needed, this is what he said…….
He needs stamps and phone cards like crazy!, Cologne (Diesel or Polo), lead for his mechanical pencils, AND photos of everyone that loves him!

He says he is still loving it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank GOD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steven Love and miss you so much. So happy everything is going good for you. Just as soon I get your address I will write and send you some goodies you need and some you may not. Lol!
We are all so proud of you. Keep up the good work America needs YOU.
Load of Love,
Proud Grandma in TN